We are thrilled that you are interested in using our farm as a beautiful backdrop for your personal and professional photos.
Customers are welcome and encouraged to take a few cell phone pics while visiting our farm market and adjacent flower fields during regular market hours. If you post photos of our beautiful farm on social media, please tag us on Instagram or Facebook: @simpleleaffarm.
Photography sessions or other film/DSLR camera images, such as senior pictures, engagement pictures, or family pictures, must be arranged in advance and site rental fees will apply.
Photography session bookings include private and nearly unlimited access to our entire farm, including the flower fields and the porches of our farmhouse. Session rates are based on one photographic subject; i.e., one family, one couple, one senior. Thus photographers wishing to book consecutive sessions with multiple photographic subjects (such as 1/2 hour mini sessions) would pay the 1/2 hour rate for each family/couple/senior.
Photography Session Rates
2 Hours ~ $90
1 Hour – $50
1/2 Hour – $30
We require a 50% deposit for reservations.
This deposit is refundable up to 48 hours prior to the photography session.
Payment may be made via cash, check, or Venmo @SimpleLeafFarm
Please visit our Contact page to make an inquiry.
During Your Photography Session
- Remember our farm is also our home. It is private property and a working farm. Please be respectful of our property and do not damage any structures, equipment, or crops while trying to capture your perfect photo.
- Do not trespass on our property during non-business hours. Only guests who have reserved a photography session with us will be allowed to enter the farm for photography.
- Photographers and their clients must check in upon arrival and prior to entering the farm fields. The balance of the farm rental fee is due upon check in.
- A signed photography agreement is required upon check-in at the farm prior to sessions starting.
- Please park on the grass left of the driveway near the Simple Leaf Farm sign. No vehicles will be allowed beyond our parking area. Any equipment or props brought to the field must be carried in and carried out.
- Simple Leaf Farm assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to any equipment or belongings.
- Photographers and their clients must respect the flowers by remaining on flower pathways and never crossing through flower beds. Picking the flowers is strictly forbidden. However, upon request and an additional fee, we may cut fresh blooms for you to use as props in your photos.
- Proper attire must always be worn during all photo shoots. We cannot accommodate boudoir photography sessions or any other risqué attire or photography.
- We will oversee all photography sessions and will be available to answer questions and provide assistance as we are able. We also will require your immediate departure from the farm without refund if any of our photography policies are violated.